Terms of Service
By downloading the app you agree with following rules. You are not allowed to use Chitter app if you don’t agree with this User Agreement.
2. Privacy vs Violations
Despite the fact that this space is anonymous and secure, users are obliged to follow the rules. We will never support terrorism, pedophilia, violence, underaged users, pornography, bullying or other restrictive behavior. To protect our users from violators, we have developed several hundred automatic filters which anonymously analyze millions of messages sent through the app and ban all the inappropriate content. We also have a team of skilled moderators who analyze all the messages which were reported to us by users for breaking the User Agreement.
3. No children
No one under 17 is allowed to download or use Chitter app. It has 17+ age rating for most Western countries, for some countries it's 18+. For more details look at the age restrictions shown in the market you downloaded the app from.
No one is allowed to act as a user under 17 for any reason including pranks, experiments and jokes. No one is allowed to share any explicit content representing underaged children
4. No porn
This app is anonymous and strangers chat with strangers. We are not that messenger you got used to. It is not allowed to send any pornographic content here to anyone, ever. Photos of genital organs, sexual acts with any items or animals are also considered pornographic and are strictly forbidden in Chitter.
Our anti-porn filters analyze millions of messages and regard any picture containing genitalia as pornography.
5. No spam
It is not allowed to advertise any apps, events, or any affiliate programs. Links, brandnames, pictures containing apps or websites might be considered as spam. No offers of any services, photos or videos for money are allowed.
6. No personal data
This app is anonymous and it must always remain anonymous. No one is allowed to ask other users or share their personal data, including accounts in social networks, personal emails or phone numbers. No one is allowed to ask for such data or share it even in a masked, hidden or veiled way. This rule has been created for your own safety.
7. Do not annoy, offend or bully other users
If a user annoys, offends or bullies other users either, they must complain on his behavior. Users who receive many complaints may be automatically banned from Chitter. Don't blame other users for banning your account. This community is similar to the offline world. We are sure that every banned user would suffer much worse in real life for their behavior.
8. Suspicious accounts
If a user breaks anti-spam, anti-flood, anti-porn filters or receive many complaints, his or her account will be flagged as suspicious. The most suspicious messages of suspicious accounts may be anonymously sent for review to the team of moderators. If moderators mark user's suspicious anonymous content as inappropriate, he or she will be banned from the system.
9. Inappropriate content also includes:
Defamatory or mean-spirited content, including references or commentary about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, or other targeted groups, particularly if the content is likely to place a targeted individual or group in harm’s way.
Realistic portrayals of people or animals being killed, maimed, tortured, or abused, or content that encourages violence.
Depictions and messages that encourage illegal or reckless use of weapons, drugs and dangerous objects.
Inflammatory religious commentary, inaccurate or misleading quotations of religious texts.
10. Social Responsibility
You notify Chitter about each violation you spot. To report a violation you should long press the message violating the User Agreement and select [Report] from menu. If the Team of Moderators finds that you did not report a violation on purpose, you will be considered as accomplice in a violation and may be banned from the app.
If you have purchased a subscription to Chitter, you will be charged on a weekly, monthly, or quarter-yearly basis based on the plan you choose and the conditions below as per Apple guidelines:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
1. Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site/App. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site/App anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site/App related activities.
2. Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site/App. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site/App, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
3. Web browser cookies
4. How we use collected information
“Chitter” may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
• To improve customer service: information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
• To personalize user experience: we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site/App.
• To improve our Site/App: we may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
• To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site/App feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them. To send periodic emails We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site/App.
5. How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site/App.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site/App and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
6- Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site/App or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
8. Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site/App, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site/App. Your continued use of the Site/App following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
EFFECTIVE DATE: Dec, 1, 2018